MO & amp; MA Crisis Management Consultants S.L. (hereinafter MO & amp; MA) has developed this policy to inform you of what a cookie is, which we use on this website and to help you manage them according to your interest.
Likewise, by closing the notice about cookies and / or simply browsing our site, you are consenting to the installation of the cookies reported (unless you have modified your browser settings to reject cookies).
1.General information about cookies.
A “Cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser. Cookies facilitate the use and navigation of a web page and are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services.
Cookies are used, for example, to manage the user’s session (reducing the number of times they have to enter their password) or to adapt the contents of a web page to their preferences.
Cookies can be “session” cookies so they will be deleted once the user leaves the web page that generated them, or “persistent”, so they will remain on your computer until a specified date.
Likewise, cookies can be “own” or from “third parties”. The former are those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by MO&MA, while “third-party” cookies are those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the service providers contracted by MO&MA. (for example, the web analytics service is offered by Google)
For your convenience we provide you with some help links or cookie settings for the main browsers:
Internet explorer – windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Firefox – support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Google Chrome – support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Safari – support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
The previous links can be updated by the developers of these browsers. If any link does not work or is not properly updated, you can go to the Help menu of your browser.
On the other hand, if you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools that will allow you to choose the cookies you want to allow.
The use of the Web with the browser functionality enabled to accept coolies implies acceptance by the user of the cookie technology used by said Web.
2. Cookies installed by this website
List of cookies
In the list below you will find detailed information about all the cookies used on this website:
- Technical cookies b >: they are used to allow correct communication between the user’s equipment and the network and intervene in functions such as identifying the user’s session, remembering the elements of an order, carrying out the purchase process and using security elements.
- Personalization cookies : they are used to identify a user within the websites owned by NeuroSocial and who can access with its predefined characteristics, such as the preferred language of the web, the regional configuration and other services. All these cookies are their own.
- User authentication or identification cookies : they are used to maintain user access. These are our own cookies.
- Complement cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content : these are cookies that are used to identify the content shared with social networks and other sites Web. We use third-party cookies from Facebook (Facebook, Inc.), Twitter (Twitter, Inc.) and Google+ (Google, Inc.)
- Analysis Cookies : these are third-party cookies (Google Analytics of Google Inc.) are used to measure and analyze the navigation of users as a whole and allow us to improve our service, for example, by removing pages that nobody uses or correcting errors on certain web pages. The application we use to measure and analyze our audience is Google Analytics.
- Advertising and behavioral advertising cookies : they are used to store information about user behavior, which will be used to show you advertising related to your preferences both on this website and on others. It is a safe and transparent practice.
3. Guarantee and options about cookies
At any time the user has the possibility of accepting or rejecting the installation of cookies, or rejecting the installation of a certain type of cookies, such as advertising or third-party cookies. In addition, after each session you can delete all or some of the stored cookies.
4. Cambios en la política de cookies
Le recomendamos que revise esta política de cookies cada vez que se conecte a nuestro sitio web. MO&MA se reserva el derecho de modificar su contenido. En cualquier caso, MO&MA notificará o anunciará el nuevo contenido y las fechas en las que se produzca una revisión de los presentes términos, para información del usuario.